This is the fifth tutorial in a series that show you how to use iMagic Inventory. This tutorial steps you through the process of viewing reports.
It is often useful to view reports after business changes have been made, this allows the full impact to be measured.
To view the reports:
1. Click the Reports button on the toolbar.
Quick statistics are shown on the left and include the most recurring customer, total invoices and year to date values.
To change the graph report:
1. Select the View Graph type from the list.
2. Select the Graph Style from the list.
· To view a larger graph click the Expand button on the graph.
· You can compare the performance of products by selecting the Compare Item Sales Graph. Then select the Red Product and Green Product to compare sales figures.
Tutorial 1 Getting Started - Setting up
Tutorial 2 Adding Inventory Items
Tutorial 3 Creating Invoices
Tutorial 4 Viewing Customers and Details
Tutorial 6 Setting up Categories and Sub-Categories
Tutorial 7 Adding Vendors
Exporting Customers and Invoices to Excel
Creating an Email Mailing List
Tips and Tricks - Quickly Finding Invoices
Tips and Tricks - Quickly Finding Customers
Back to the contents page